Your Ad Here
bertambah tinggi badan dan bertambah penghasilan

Sabtu, 29 November 2008

cure the cold

In fact you can drink some medicine, take little rest and flu gone. But now I want to share with you about againt flu without medicine, I mean without chemical.
1. Buy some chicken soup its more cheaper then chemical medicine, and its delicious too.
2. Try to drink warm water or coffee with jahe (apa yaa bhs inggirsnya jahe…
3. Take light exercise. Such as, push up, jump, walk, etc.
4. Take a bath with warm water.
5. Old man in my place said “if you want free from flu, try cigarette”, and its work with me.
6. And this crazies way I’ve heard, take a bath with cold water in the morning, from 4:00am until 5:00. I have not try it, but my friend said its work with him.
7. Contact your doctor if the flu still continue…
Oke, if you have another way to cure flu without chemical, please give commant

0 komentar: